This is me, Eccles

This is me, Eccles
This is me, Eccles

Saturday 24 January 2015

Mummy, today we played lesbians!

Over now to Dothekids Hall, a school awarded the highest marks in an Ofsted inspection, unlike that nasty Grindon Hall Christian School, which was apparently punished because its 10-year-old kids didn't know about lesbian sex.

Little Nicky Morgan, 10, is coming home to her devoted parents. These happen to be a man and a woman, so she is already branded as a reactionary bigot. Why couldn't she have two men as her parents, with a surrogate mother that she never knew? That's the modern way to breed!

lesbian priestesses

Ofsted-approved lesbian priestesses.

Nicky dear, what did you do at school today?

We played lesbians, Mummy, and then I lent some of my clothes to little Johnnie - I mean Jeanie - Nash, so that we could play transgendered awareness games.

That sounds lovely, darling! Did your teacher like the homework you'd done? That essay on "Magnetic Attraction"?

No, Mummy, I got it all wrong. She didn't want me to improve on Hawking's work by rewriting Einstein's field equations in order to derive a new Theory of Everything, uniting quantum theory with relativistic electrodynamics. She wanted me to write a story about the sex life of three lesbians in a loving multi-person marriage.

Theory of Everything

Can I tell you about my Theory of Everything?

Well, never mind, dear. How about the Translation exercise you were going to do in class? Before Ofsted turned up you were translating Goethe's Faust into perfect Latin hexameters, weren't you?

That's changed too, Mummy. It's "Transition" not "Translation". She got us to give hormone injections and surgery to Wilshaw, the School Dog, so that she's now become a girl dog and not a boy dog. It was very interesting and useful. Can I try it on Harry the Hamster?

hamster

A nervous moment for Harry the Hamster.

No, I don't think so, dearest. Do tell me, though, didn't the Bishop visit today? Did you manage to go to Confession with him?

Oh Mummy, you're so old-fashioned! We call it "Reconciliation" now, and dress up as witches! Ofsted told us to.

liturgical dancing

An Ofsted-approved Mass.

4 comments:

  1. And quite right too. I always dress as a witch when going to Confession. Otherwise the priest might think I was one of Archdruid Eileen's beaker people, and invight me to light a tealight and go to one of those dreadful Ecumenical services where the Primitive Baptists tut at the statues, and the papists try to remember not to genuflect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not allowed at Ecumenical Services since that one with the Guinea Pig Worshippers where we accidentally ate their gods thinking they were tapas.

      Delete
  2. OffHead is due to replace the current organisation infecting the UK school system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what sex is Les Bian then?

    ReplyDelete